never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.
"Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May, And summer’s lease hath all too short a date"
Aa

- tumblr
- facebook
Hi my name is peacehue, sometimes when i'm bored, i draw people in my head. I listen to music a lot but the best times are usually when i'm going to bed. I don't think many people know about me because I keep a low profile. On days when i'm upset, i paint my toe nails and PURPLE is my favourite color. I wish I were somebody else, maybe superwoman perhaps, my PURPLE cape in the wind, ever so free. My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions. I write when I write, what I write. Your critism is not welcomed.

Bb

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
a for apple b for boy
9/22/2010 01:30:00 AM
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
long time no update blog already... i have been spending all my time in watching drama, lepak lepak, sleeping, gossiping, classsssss and so on... hmmmm this would be a short update here... just to tell people... hey i'm still alive ha! and i will not update my blog here... i will post it at sakai blog since i''m now half sakai... zzz... and the other reason is i don't really like the design of this blog... who's fault huh... wakakakaka... some more i'm too lazy to edit it so i gonna continue updating my blog at sakai there... it's nicer compared to this... i know... it just a little bit nicer... zzz... hey give me some time... i will fix it when i'm free hahaha... but i think i rather spend my time on dramassssss hehehe... hmmmm... i think that's all for today ( familiar-nya... my lecturers always say this... u can imagine how hardworking they are... but i likey ha! ) i will update my blog soon! trust me. good night people... gotta rush my microeconomics assignment or else u guys have to visit me at jelutong... take care my friends... miss u guys gao gao...

ShoutMix chat widget


Lydia Jennifer